Now announcing…(drumroll, please…………………………..)
This project has been a long time coming and my upcoming life preparations have gotten in the way a little bit, but that’s okay. I am proud to present the first of hopefully many legwarmers to come. They are perfect for any dancer and very customizable! More options will be posted in the future, but feel free to email rosa [at] knittingwithapointe [dot] com to discuss options and create your unique pair. If you already know what you want, click here to be redirected to my custom order page.
A few specs on this particular pair:
- straight leg (looser at the bottom, so that they kind of bell out a bit)
- ribbed at the top to keep them in place (you can also order them with elastic to make your fit more customizable — +$5)
- contrast stripes in wide-narrow-wide pattern
- rolled bottom edge
- baby blue/charcoal
- size medium
- 28″ long (including ribbing and uncurled edge)
- Currently available for $50 (click here for listing)
You can click on any image to enlarge it.